Kindred Stitches Magazine
If you’ve been waiting for the right digital sewing and craft magazine to come along, one that offers loads of inspiration, beautiful projects to make, and offers a fast and convenient way to armchair shop for hard to find craft materials and books, then look no further.
Designed for today’s digital market, Kindred Stitches Magazine can be enjoyed on most devices. Optimized to include demonstration videos, slideshow presentations and interactive links.
Indulge Your Senses With the Latest Issue
Magazine Sample Page Preview
In this issue:
In this Special 80+ page bumper issue, there are 9 original projects to make and another 18 to try
* Quilt a romantic floral quilt for your bedroom
* Never lose those precious scissors again with a punch needle bee and blossom scissor fob
* Sew a sweet little zipper flower purse
* Crochet a beautiful Spring flower headband, embellished with beads
* Knit a soft and cuddly Owl for someone special
* Make a novelty beehive pincushion, with sweet yo yo flowers and a handsome bee
* Meet guest designer Tracy Souza of Plumcute Designs and stitch and sew a sweet mini quilt with an endearing message
* Applique and quilt a stunning wall quilt, featuring hand dyed felted wool
* Sew easy little fabric baskets with button trims
* Watch a demonstration video and learn some helpful tips for binding a quilt with a scallop border
* Discover 6 of our favourite free pattern tutorials
* One tap shop - for fabric, books, sale items, home decor and hard to find craft supplies and so much more.